Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Big News!!!!!

I have been thinking and praying on this and I feel at peace telling you all, I am moving to Kingwood in December to do my Student Teaching. I have been extremely anxious and unsettled about staying here. In Kingwood, student teachers are a luxury very few teachers get and I think this will be best for me. I am going to get an apartment in Town Center (close to home) so that I will still have a life of my own and a place of my own. I have talked about it with Justin and he will be gone from February-June and wont be in College Station anyways. Once I walked myself through it a couple of times and have confirmed that I will not have to live at home : ) I feel at such peace about it. I just think I am making the right decision and that my experience will be wonderful in Kingwood.

Even living in a apartment I will still be saving money compared to staying here, also Pip can stay with my mom during the day (free doggie day care which mom loves), Brenna will be in Kingwood also (so I'll have a friend), Mom will be close enough for if I need her yet far enough for me to go home at the end of a long school day....

I am really excited and really feel confident in my choice to move to Kingwood. After my student teaching is done, I will see where my life takes me... (hopefully back to college station to be with my one and only)

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I am still not thrilled, but I will still be here when you get back... assuming that you come for your one and only and I am still with my one and only.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com