Pages

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hope Now

I am in love with this song by Addison Road!
The lyrics and the words can speak to us in so many different situations our lives bring us.
"I'm not my own
I've been carried by You
all my life"
As Christians we have such a beautiful HOPE...no matter what the world may bring...we have been set free from the worldly struggles...our Faith sets us free. Just like the song says...
"how quickly I forget I'm yours."
That is SO my prayer right now...all the stresses that come with everyday life...I pray that I don't quickly forget who my Father is!
Here is the music video & the chorus
I am not my own
I have been carried by you
all my life
Everything rides on hope now
Everything rides on faith somehow
When the world has broken me down
Your love sets me free


1 comment:

lissalauren said...

i have been trying to remember this song for years!! THANKS!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com