



After that we all devoured chili and desserts before piling into trucks and heading to Santas Wonderland! It was so much fun. I have gone every year since I have been in College and I am glad I got to go one last time as a college student with my favorite boy riding next to me and the cutest brother and sister gang, Grayson and Ella, in the back seat so excited to see the lights! : )




The rest of the gang rode in the back of Justins truck. I love this picture of Carla waving at me from the back on the truck.This morning came too soon and before I knew it my parents had arrived and the packing and moving began. We spent most of the day moving things and packing up the equi, truck and my explorer. Yet as the cars got full the house wasnt empty...sadly we had to take 4 truck loads across the street to put in the girls garage. However, Dad and I are planning on coming back this week or next week to get another load from the girls garage. As of right now Justin and I are sitting on the floor in my room watching my tv which is also on the floor. Tomorrow morning the carpets are getting cleaned and then I will be on my way home to attack the mess of unpacking and organizing all my things! I have a feeling it is going to take me as long as I live there to get organized again!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment