Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

One by One

After the fun of the snow had worn off and we were all cold we all went to dinner together one last time (for real this time) and the Bunce twins came with us along with Kimberly's sisters and Jordan's old roommate. Granted we went to Fish Daddies which I am not a big fan of but it was fun. At the end of dinner I tried to toast to all of us but I started crying and couldn't continue : ( I have been blessed with a good group of friends all of which I will miss dearly. Elise, Jordan & Chelsea at dinner Me & Ashley Bunce Me & Megan Bunce The Whole Gang


Today has been spent with my favorite people trying to soak in as many memories as possible. I woke up and went across the street for the last time all six of us would be together as roommates. I got there as Lauren was leaving for the holidays. We all said bye and cried like we were never going to see each other again. After she left me, Kimbo and Jordan all sat on the couch like usual doing nothing. We discussed that we felt like we were on the Real World and slowly one by one we are all leaving...

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com