Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PJ's and Onesies with Footies

Last night was the annual Christmas party that the boys down the street throw. You are supposed to dress festive and Chelsea had an excellent idea. She wore a Christmas onsie with footie's!!! She gave me the idea to wear my Christmas pj's that have Christmas trees on them. I only stayed for a little while but while I was there I got some cute pictures. It is sad. Today I woke up and realized I will never be in college again. There will never be nights where I can walk down the street and celebrate school being done with my friends, or the next morning wake up and go across the street for some amazing banana sour cream pancakes. : ( It is sad, therefore I have to enjoy my last two weeks with my best friends before I have to become a real adult. The rest of this blog is pictures from last night.
Chelsea showing off her onsie...hot isn't it?Chelsea and Kimbo sitting by the fire

Me and Chelsea- last night was good for us as roommates and as friends : )

The fire!!!Clegg, Chelsea, Me & Kimbo (Block hadn't gotten there yet)Chelsea & Me showing off our PJ'sChelsea laughing because I was trying to take a picture of us, but it just wasn't working and I kept just getting her headA good oneKimbo tried to join in but she kept falling off the couch


This one is our favorite- this is what roommates should look like. : )

Chelsea & Clegg



Me and KimberlyThe Love Birds- Ty & Lauren

Let the holiday season begin!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com