
Once we got home from dinner the real fun began...opening presents!!!

Chelsea had Megan and got her a super cute nightgown from Victoria Secret & some chocolate for the chocoholic Megan is...

Megan had Kimberly and got her a VS gift card and some massage oil (Kimberly gives the BEST back massages!)

Kimberly had Lauren and got her some super cute PJ shorts and some Godiva chocolate!

Lauren had me and got me a "Sprinkles" Red Velvet cupcake mix (Sprinkles is a cupcake brand based in Dallas which are AMAZING!), an OPI nailpolish and a cute pair of undies from VS. (She said she went with a red theme for Christmas).

I had Jordan and got her a super cute decorated wine class that says, "I found the perfect holiday card for you" and when you spin it around the inside reads, "because you can fill it with wine!" (Jordan loves her wine).

Jordan had Chelsea and got her a book and some wine stoppers.

This is probably one of the last pictures we will have of the six of us for quite some time. For those of you who dont know... Kimberly, Lauren and Megan are staying here next semester to finish out their last semester. Kimberly is then moving to New York, Lauren is moving to Dallas where she recently got into Baylor Dental School, and Megan will more than likely also be moving to Dallas. Chelsea is moving to Houston to train for her new job for six months then will be moving to Dallas. Jordan got into Rollins Graduate school and is moving to Flordia at the end of this month. I am moving home to do my Student Teaching. We all are growing up...how I have been blessed with my friends. I will miss them all very much...
No comments:
Post a Comment