Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Love of a Lake

This morning I got up and headed over to the boys house (Matt, Jerm & Ty) to head to Lake Conroe to go to Jordans lake house for the day! It was great- there was no drama, no problems, just the girls plus jerm and matt! It was such a fun day! Chelsea was a great pool cleaner! Block had to write a paper by noon for dental school so she was busy at work while Jor and Slice chilled the girls (minus Clegg- who didn't feel well) Chelsea & Kimberly on the tube Jordan & Block on the tube- notice their faces...hahaha

Well Justin had a great day relaxing at home while I had a great day having fun at the lake. I think it is so important and good that Justin and I still have friends we go to without each other, granted I would have loved him come to the lake but it was fun to have some girl time and I am sure he thought it was nice to not have me chatty in his ear all day : ) Now I guess its back to the daily grind...

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com