Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Award & Engagement : )

So I get on my blog tonight to have a comment from The Life of an Army Wife. (so excited, I figured out how to hotlink) She has given me an award: "You're Going Places Baby" : ) You have no idea how much this excites me. I LOVE getting awards. The point of this award is given to bloggers who you think will still be blogging about their great adventures 10 years from now, and still be reading them. : ) I am glad to think my life is interesting enough for someone to want to hang around for 10 years~ ha

Here are the rules:
1.Link back to the blogger who sent you the award.
2.Post where you would like to be in 10 years.
3.Pass this on to 10 other special bloggers.


Again, this award came from The Life of an Army Wife whose blog I just happened upon while reading another one of my friends blogs! I love bloggy friends! : ) In ten years, I will be 33 and hopefully have a kid or two. (whose names have already been picked out) and either still be working as a teacher, working at church with the children's ministry, and building my photography business, all while writing a book with my mom (something we have always said we would do) and maybe if I'm lucky a stay at home mom somewhere in there : )

The 10 bloggers I pass this onto are blogs I am almost certain I will be reading in 10 years. They are as follows:

1. Mom @ K.T.Hardy (she doesn't blog much, but its just because she has forgotten her password, she is an amazing writer and after the ordeal we have just gone through, she is going to start writing again)
2. Carla @ Carla Elizabeth
3. Ragan @ The Jameson Family
4. Taylor @ The Cokers
5. Cambrey @ Me & My Boys
6. Elissa @ Happiness Has A Violent Roar
7. Taylor @ Jimmy Choos & A Baby Too
8. Amanda @ Until Forever Ends
9. McKenna @ A New Chapter of Life
10. Andrea @ Live the Life You Love

So blog away friends : )

Also, in other news Elissa @ Happiness Has A Violent Roar (my cousin/best friend) got engaged! Her ring is BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited and can't wait to be a part of this super exciting time in her life!! Love you Lissa!!!

1 comment:

The Undomestic Mom said...

Thanks for the award girl!!! And yay for Elissa...her ring is to die for!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com