Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Droid Does

Yesterday Justin had off so he went to the dermatologist and got tore up. He had to have three spots removed, one of them has stitches! He tries to act all tough but I about passed out last night when we changed his bandages. I don't know how I was ever a trainer. I lived for broken bones, staph, cuts and bruises and now I can't even look at my husbands stitches without wanting to pass out! I don't know what happened to me. Anyways, pray that they come back clean!

After the dermatologist Justin went and got his tires rotated and I went and picked him up and we went to Subway and ate lunch. After lunch I dropped him back off at Discount Tire and we headed to Verizon Wireless! I have been on AT&T but Justin was getting a new phone and they were having a deal where you buy one, get one FREE!!! So we both got a new DROID! I know, its just a phone but I have always had just the basic phone which is all I ever needed but now I have the coolest phone (I'm biased). However, I am realizing how lame I am because I never get any email beeps. : ) Justin's goes off all the time!
I just love it!! : ) Justin wasn't sure if I would use it. I am pretty sure I have played with mine way more than he has played with his!


2 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

I'm the same way. I am a nurse, so I can honestly say I have seen it all... but if I see something cut open on me, my husband, or anyone I love, I cannot handle it all.

Jamie said...

My hubby has a Droid and he loves it! It's too complicated for me though :) but he's always playing on it!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com