So I have been MIA but for good reason. I have been very very ill. This is what my facebook status was and is a good catch-up for now:
I was diagnosed with H1N1 last Wednesday, got worse as the week progressed, passed out on Friday morning and was rushed to the ER, where a team of at least 12 doctors made me stable again. I was then put in ICU to find out that I had sepsis, which is a life threatening shutting down of your organs and severe pneumonia and anemia. I was in ICU for 5 days- I am home now. Still not 100% but they say that will come with time. Thanks for your continued prayers!
Today, however, I am going to be honest. This is how I feel today.
7 comments:
Get well soon! Keep us posted.
good night bessie that is horrible what you have been through and scary! glad you are home....shesh!
I'm so glad you're better. Hope you feel like yourself again soon. We've been praying!
Wow! I'm so glad you recovered from that! So scary!
You truly are a warrior.
my goodness Lauren! I had no idea. Praise God you are feeling better. How scary!
i also want to learn sign language. my students know it and communicate across the room using it in the middle of class...grrrr
I'm so sorry what you've been going through. Hope your 100% soon.
Post a Comment