If I were a month, I’d be June
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday
If I were a time of day, I’d be Sunrise (Every day begins anew)
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth
If I were a sea animal, I’d be dolphin
If I were a direction, I’d be whatever direction points to home
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a comfy chair
If I were a liquid, I’d be sonic ice with a cherry lime aide
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a garnet (birthstone & love red)
If I were a tree, I’d be Cherry Blossom (LOVE)
If I were a tool, I’d be a hammer
If I were a flower, I’d be a orange/red calla lilly (wedding bouquet)
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be a beach in Mexico
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano
If I were a color, I’d be red or orange or maybe white...
If I were an emotion, I’d be happy, not content, happy
If I were a fruit, I’d be a strawberry
If I were a sound, I’d be running water
If I were an element, I’d be gold
If I were a car, I’d be Range Rover....red
If I were a food, I’d be chocolate covered strawberry
If I were a place, I’d be the beach
If I were a material, I’d be silk
If I were a taste, I’d be sweet & salty
If I were a scent, I’d be Euphoria by CK
If I were an object, I’d be pictures or home movies
If I were a body part, I’d be the eyes
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a child laughing
If I were a song, I’d be How Do You Know-Enchanted
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be comfy slippers or stilettos depending on my mood
3 comments:
LOVE this--I forgot about Calla Lily when I did mine. Beautiful list!
I loved doing this :)
And How Do You Know from Enchanted is a great song! Love that movie!
What a fun idea! My fiance & I just did our answers on my blog.
Post a Comment