Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chicken & New Days...

Tonight I made chicken stuffed with cheese and asparagus. OMG it was good and super easy. All I did was get chicken tenderloins, butterfly them, stuff the inside with finely shredded cheese and 1 to 2 asparagus depending on size of chicken then close up the chicken. Place chicken on greased cooking sheet and sprinkle top with parmesean cheese. Cook at 400 degrees for about 17-20 minutes. They turned out great! I made stuffing to go with it. Neither Justin nor I are big stuffing fans but we had it in the cabinet and I am trying to use what we have! : )
Tomorrow is my first day back. I am sooooo excited and soooo ready! I made a bug powerpoint tonight to begin our unit on bugs and tomorrow I am going to get SMARTboard software installed on my computer then I'll be able to use all the wonderful resources out there!!! Well its 9:40pm and I want to make sure I am good to go tomorrow morning so I'm gonna hit the pillow!! I'll let you know how it goes!! Have a wonderful Monday yall!!!

3 comments:

carissa said...

i've heard amazing things about the smartboard. have fun with it! the chicken looks super tasty! might have to try... if i can convince the hubs to eat asparagus. : ) have a happy day back!

Jamie said...

The chicken looks super good! My hubby is not an asparagus fan but maybe I can convince him to try it :)

Have fun with your new Smart Board!

allie-mac-fallie said...

that looks delish!! :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com