Needless to say, I run outside to Justin and start going on and on about how I got an award from another first grade teacher and then had to explain to him no I don't know her personally, just through my bloggy friends! : ) It is perfectly okay to talk to random people on PS3, but totally weird for me to huh? Oh the logic of a man...but anyways he congratulated me and I went back inside to keep reading! So thank you thank you Mandy!!the rules:
1.) When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy
3.) Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners
1.) When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you this in the new post.
2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy
3.) Pass this award on to 10 other bloggers and inform the winners
1. Justin
2. Pip (he is the little brown & white one on the left)
3. College Station ER- they saved my life4. Being a teacher and watching the little lightbulb go off
5. My camera & love for photography
6. Candy- I am a candy addict.
7. Stuffed Animals (still waiting on one from the hubby...nudge nudge)
8. Coming from a family who loves the Lord and having a mom & sister who are my best friends
9. Being able to live in my beautiful new house
I tag....
1. Karen (mom)
2. Elissa (cousin)
3. McKenna (friend from high school)
4. Taylor (sorority sister)
5. Carissa (blog friend)
6. Little Daisy May (blog friend)
7. Kelly Marie (blog friend)
8. Chelsea (friend from high school)
9. Jenn (sister's old roomie)
10. Cocktails & Cashmere (blog friend)
Considering it is now 1 am and we are watching our neice and nephew tomorrow I better get to bed! More on the training, lake charles and the rodeo tomorrow...well later today : )
5 comments:
oh wowie! thanks so much for the sweet award! you are so full of kindness!!! congrats on yours - you totally deserve it! all of the things that make you happy are sweet! have a lovely day-hope you have plenty of energy for your niece and nephew!
Congrats on your award! Your home is beautiful :)
Haha.. I totally had to explain this to my hubby as well.. He thinks it is bizzaro! Its great to meet new "friends" regardless! Have a great day!!
Thanks for the award!!
A lot of the things that make you happy make me happy too :) Like my hubby, teaching, my camera, God, candy, and new blog friends!
you mean lightbulb go "on" not "off" right?! haha.
Post a Comment