Yesterday my kiddos were bouncing off the walls. It is the week before Easter and all they can think about is the Easter bunny coming to their house and getting a nice 3 day weekend...oh wait that last part is me. Anyways, I texted Justin and this is how our conversation went:
me: my kids are wild!!!
justin: punch them.
So matter of fact, so down to the point. I laughed and told him that is why he is the engineer and I am the teacher.
P.S. What do yall think about blogs being private? I am contemplating making mine private (like email invite only) just because its kinda creepy to think about people out there reading this- not any of you, but you know what I mean) What are yalls thoughts on it?
6 comments:
hahaha...sounds like something my hubby would say!
I've never thought about going private. I guess there are pros and cons to going private!
daddy's aren't meant to be home with the kids all day like mommies are! : ) ha ha! i'm not weirded out by people reading my blog... maybe i should be?!
agreed... I thought about making mine private, but then I enjoy getting new followers from ppl I didn't know had a blog. :) I just have taken my full name out of my blog.
It is definitely the safest way to go...especially with family pictures/information in future posts :)
hahaha that is so something Ben would say! Love it! I keep hearing people debating going private...makes me nervous like should I make mine private???!
My boyfriend makes comments like that about my students too :)
I worry about the blog thing too...although I guess I'll just leave it as is...public.
Post a Comment