Monday morning Justin and I got up and headed to Pearland to meet Daniel and Megan before heading to Lake Charles for a day trip! The whole trip there Daniel and Justin quoted Hangover and we had the "Tiger Song" stuck in our head the rest of the trip! Once we got there I hit a slot machine for $100! I was ready to cash out and go home! : ) It worked out nicely because the money I won I just used to play other slot machines! We headed to dinner before long and then crashed for the night! We got up Tuesday morning and headed to Waffle House! : ) Once back in Pearland we rested and got ready to go to the Houston Rodeo!! Mr. Knight got us tickets!

Justin & I (with my new bangs) I'm not a huge fan of this picture because I am super pale. I am going to start tanning tomorrow.

Daniel & Megan (Justins best friend & his wife)
Once we got to the rodeo, we walked around and got fat. We got Papa's BBQ. I got a baked potato stuffed with BBQ! YUMMY! Then we walked towards the carnival and got fried oreos ( I was too much of a baby to try one) and beginets! After getting fat we headed inside to watch the rodeo before Keith Urban performed!


This picture is of a bull who was NOT happy!! It was hilarious! You always hear about the bulls who stomp their feet and blow their noses...well this one did! I have never seen one actually do it in person! The clowns were all hiding in the barrel! It took them a few minutes to get it under control! And then the main event began....KEITH URBAN!

He was a great performer. I also had to the pleasure of going to Toby Keith with my daddy on Friday night for a daddy-daughter date (love my daddy- hadn't had any alone time since the wedding, so that was nice!) Toby Keith didn't "perform" as much but I knew EVERY song he sang where as Keith Urban was a great performer but I couldn't sing along to all of his. Overall, I am so blessed that I was able to go see TWO huge performers perform in my home town and I can thank both my dad's for that!! Thank you thank you! Love you both!!
Wednesday we got up and headed back to College Station. Since we have got home we have just been around the house. Justin mowed the lawn and I went grocery shopping. Now Justin is back on his PS3 and I am back on the computer...whats new right? : )
8 comments:
Looks like an amazing trip!! I <3 Keith Urban!! & your bangs look SUPER cute!!
i think your bangs look fabulous! love them. makes me want some. : )
Love your bangs! I'm thinking about going with more of a bang next time I get my hair cut. Rodeo looks fun!
Looks like a great time! Glad you guys got to enjoy yourselves. Cute bangs btw!
Your bangs look super cute!
And I'm in dire need of a tan too!
I was at Keith Urban too... Darn it! I wish I could have seen you!
Your bangs are way cute!
I think the bangs look great!!
Post a Comment