I have so much to fill my bloggy world friends up on. Today I have had a migraine and slept a few hours but now I am just finishing up our menu for the next week. I really LOVE sitting down and writing out what we will have all week, then going to the grocery store and getting it. It keeps my grocery bill down as well as I don't have to stress about whats for dinner once I get home from school (granted this week is spring break, but you know what I mean). So here it is...
Thursday:
Lunch-Grilled Cheese & Chips
Diner- Hot Chicken Salad (same one from last menu, I never made it)
Friday:
Lunch- left overs
Dinner- Chicken, Broccoli, Rice with cheesecake for dessert : )
Saturday:
Lunch- egg salad
Dinner-Sloppy Joes, Chips & Fruit Salad
Sunday:
Lunch- out after church (we are still using gift cards from the hospital-THANKS!!)
Dinner- Parmesan Stuffed Chicken (stuffed with asparagus & cheese...yummy), mac and cheese, & green beans
Monday
School is back in session which means Justin is on his own for lunch and I am back to PB & J with goldfish and some cookies in my lunch sack. But dinner on Monday is probably going to be something quick and easy seeing it will be my first day back in 3.5 weeks (really a total of 6.5 weeks out) to school and I will be probably be exhausted but I just found an easy recipe for pork chops with rice and cashews with broccoli, perfect. : )
Tuesday
lunch will look like monday, either that or I will buy a tray lunch at school (haha, i feel like im in 3rd grade still however the tray lunch is no longer $1.10 but $3.00! Its a little insane if you ask me, esp the days they serve mac and cheese as the meal, not the side!!)
dinner- Parmesan chicken, pasta and corn
Sorry if this is a total boring blog, but I like to have our menu typed out to refer back to it and this way is the easiest and I figure there is someone out there that likes to read our menu! I know I love to read yalls! : ) Plus Justin will be here ALL WEEK! yIPPIE! Also, when we go back to work on Monday, he won't have to leave to go to a job next week either!! Yippie!!!
5 comments:
All those meals sound so yummy!
i think it's awesome to do this! i always have better weeks when i plan my meals! oh, and i'll be eating pb&j's and goldfish right there with you!
I love making our menu and shopping for it too :)
We had chicken, broccoli, and rice tonight for supper.
Your Sunday dinner sounds delish!
Yum Yum!! Making me hungry!
Oh, if the pork chops are good, pretty please share the recipe! Pork Chops are my hubby's favorite, and I'm always looking for new recipes!
Post a Comment