CARLA & KASON GOT MARRIED!!
(my husbands brother)
(my husbands brother)
The wedding was ABSOLUTELY beautiful. I don't think I have ever gone to a prettier wedding. Carla looked beautiful and they both beamed of happiness. I don't have any pictures though (minus the ones we took in the photo booth...yeah that's right a photo booth at their wedding-AMAZING) Carla has put some photos up on her blog of everything. I took a bunch of photos at the rehearsal which she also posted (Thanks for the shout out on the blog sister!) She also has blogged about the wedding and the honeymoon! And trust me, after you read about her honeymoon and look at her pictures you'll wanna go on a cruise. (Like for real, I looked at them and Justin booked us a cruise for this summer- I've never been on one so I am super pumped!) Anyways, back to the point...
Carla, I am so glad I can finally call you sister. You keep me sane and I love how grounded you are in your faith. If anyone can handle the Knight boys, its us- but as a team! haha : ) Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment