Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pets, Babies & Brides

Justin was gone again so I headed to Katy to hang out with Pip's family and my friends, their owners. : ) Pip had the time of his life! The little dog on my pillow is Pip's younger sister (liter after pip) and the dog with gray hair next to Pip is Pip's daddy. I slept on the couch and woke up to this lovely sight...It was a good time. We all hung out together and it was so much fun to look at her cute little preggy tummy with little baby girl swimming around inside! Pamela & I headed over to her cousins house to plan her baby shower. I am super excited. I am going to use my crucit to make decorations! Pamela & colleen are sisters. Pamela is getting married October 10th and Colleen is having her baby September 24th! CRAZINESS! So now that we had planned the baby shower, we were off to try on bridesmaids dresses and plan Pamelas bridal shower.The dresses will be in Truffle (dark brown). She only cares about the color. Which dress do yall like better? Option 1? Option 2?

Ya'll let me know!? I've gotta order it by Saturday!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I really like #2, it looks like it fits you well, but maybe the other was in the wrong size?!

I like that it is more uinque too.

Jamie said...

I love #2! Can't wait to see which one you pick :)

Ben and Libbi said...

I'm a fan of option 2!!!

Taylor said...

2! 2! 2! I love it! I mean, 1 is cute and all, but you look amazing in 2.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com