Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day & Life-Long Friends

After Bandera, Monday morning I got up and headed towards Kingwood. My parents life long friends had driven in from California to visit. The last time they were in Texas was 1994!!! By the time I got to Kingwood it was like no time had passed. I hadn't seen my parents that happy in so long. It is so nice to see good friends pick up right where they left off. I hope Justin and I will have friendships like theirs.


I got here and we headed to Micheals and picked up our latest obsession. Julie is an expert so she trained mother and I. A crucit machine!! We made swirlies for the mirror on vinyl and we made a bunch of different things on scrapbook paper. We haven't even begun to get into everything this machine can do!! It is so exciting! I am going to have the best bulletin boards next year because of this thing!! : )


We spent the day playing with that, our cameras (Julie loves photography as well) and eating. I had to head back to CS that night so my visit was short lived but I loved being able to see Jim & Julie! It seemed like a good time was had by all.



Julie is going to help me with my photography! She goes to a photography school and knows all sorts of cool stuff!! I have already asked her advice a number of times in less than a week! I love having her as my latest and greatest resource!! : )
Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com