Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tribes Training & Graduations

I am determined tonight to catch up on my blogging world. Almost a month ago I went to my last two days of TRIBES training. It is such a great training and I really enjoyed myself. I have been using the strategies in my classroom almost every day. I also got to know a girl that teaches 2nd grade at my school a lot better and I really enjoyed hanging out with her as well. I wouldn't have wanted to go to training with anyone else. We had to drive to Houston and spend the night for two nights together so we definitely knew each other by the end of it : ) I wish I would have taken some pictures of everyone at training but no such luck.

I hurried home on Friday to get to Kason's (my brother in law) graduation. We got there a good hour before it started but when you graduate from Texas A&M there are A LOT of people there. We sat with the whole family and honestly were bored out of our minds. Who goes to a graduation and has fun? Even when I graduated I remember sitting next to Kristy and both of us being like...when is this gonna be over!? Granted, she was pregnant and wanted it to be over more than me. : ) I did take a few pictures and the one of me and my niece I stole from my sister-in-law!
Ella, my niece and I played with our programs and fanned each other in between sniffing in each other ears and her taking pictures of everyone. Gotta love 2.5 year olds!
Kason getting his diploma. I know these pictures aren't very good but I was exhausted and grouchy at graduation so I wasn't in the mood to be taking pictures...but I tired my best.
Lastly, what is an Aggie graduation without the singing of The Spirit of Aggieland and the FAMOUS war hymn ended with an enthusiastic WHOOP!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Glad to see you back! I was wondering where you'd been :) Sounds like you've been busy!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com