Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

You've NEVER skied? Go put on your swimsuit!

Well Saturday morning we (Ragan, Brad, Avery & I) headed up to the lake to clean the boat and have a wonderful Saturday at the lake. One of Kasons buddies came up to the lake and showed us his Cutco Knives- they are SUPER nice, but SUPER expensive! After watching knives and cleaning the boat (well Brad & Mr. Knight washed it, I did scrub some seats but it was 99.9% done by the boys) and it looked GREAT! After we ate, we sat around on the porch and then decided to go out on the boat. I told them I had never skied and they all were like WHAT!? So we got on the boat and had SO SO much fun. However, I did NOT get up. Mrs. Knight was a great photographer! Thank you! It was a great Saturday! Thank you again!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com