I have a problem with Walmart and the beginning of the school year.
Today I went in to get a few items (not school related) and ended up leaving with MORE school supplies! : ) This time I got this clip board that you can open (perfect for kids who need to finish work at recess or kids who owe time- just slide their work in my clipboard with pencils, crayons, etc whatever they need to take outside), 6 notebooks for a $1 and a new desktop calendar all for $5!! : )
This morning I had another training- this time to go over our new textbook adoption for Reading and it has SO many resources- its called Reading Street by Pearson. I wasn't too sure about it in the beginning but now I am SOLD! After the training, I went over to talk to my principal- guess what!? I might still be in 1st!! I will know for sure on Monday but she said numbers are growing and she might want to start the year with 4 first grades, which would mean I would stay in first. So I STILL DON'T KNOW!! Good thing I'm flexible! : )
1 comment:
so fun! I feel yah with wal-mart. This is my first year teaching and I will be in second grade! I like the idea of the clipboard and might have to go snag one this week ha!
Post a Comment