Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quick Recap

So I am SUPER behind but since school starts tomorrow I figured I would do a quick little recap of what I have been up too...

August 3-6 Science & RLA workshops

August 7-8- Colleens Maternity Photos, 3d ultrasound & her baby shower (more on this later, I promise)

August 8- Avery & Greyson's 2 year old shots along with family photos of the two families

August 16-20- WORK WEEK at school. We had stuff all day everyday! Thursday was our first day in our rooms. We worked all day getting ready for meet the teacher. 11 out of my 15 families showed up! Great turnout! I am super excited and looking forward to a great year.

Now for this weekend...

Friday:
school all day,
Kason & Carla arrived and we went and ate a Laynes. (the most amazing chicken)
we pretty much sat around after that until bedtime

Saturday:
Justin & Kason headed with Eric to look at some land (they are determined to get a hunting lease) while Carla & I headed to school. We spent from 12:30-5 in my classroom getting last minute details (name tags, etc.) all finished up. The boys came and saw my room before heading home where all four of us cooked an amazing meal! Fajitas, guacamole, queso with sausage in it....yummy!! The rest of the night was spent with Carla & I in one room on a computer with the boys in the other room playing their game.

Sunday:
We all got up and headed to church where we heard a wonderful sermon from Psalms 26. We are walking through Psalms so every week we get in depth with the next psalm. I really like it. After church we went and ate a J.Cody's BBQ which was yummy then headed home before leaving again to go look more land for hunting. (this time I went too because I wanted to be with J before he leaves again on Wednesday). We got home from land looking at 6 and I have been working on school stuff for tomorrow ever since...it is now time to take a shower and go to bed! My body is gonna be in for a shock tomorrow morning when I get up super early and have to leave the house an hour earlier than usual! : )

I am so excited about tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com