Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day Four

Day Four began and we got off the boat and headed towards our next destination of rock climbing, zip lining, snorkeling and being on the beach. We got there and had a tutorial on how to safely zip line and rappel. It was so much fun.

Two funny stories from the day:

1. So Justin was in front of me on the suspension bridge and the guy who was hooking me to the line looks at me, looking at Justin and says,
"Is that your papi?"
my return: "My papi?"
him: "your father?"
me: no! That's my husband!!

Haha! Justin didn't think it was funny but I thought it was hilarious.

Second funny story-
so the last zip line I flew into the guy who catches you and he says OH MY GOODNESS! and I am thinking oh no! whats wrong!? and he goes You are beautiful...just like a Mexican barbie princess!! I laughed and rappelled down away from him! haha!

That day was so much fun. After we zip lined, we headed to the beach where we got to snorkel. I had never really snorkeled before. We snorkeled on our honeymoon but it was just off the beach and there were NO fish but this time we saw all different types of fish. It was really fun.
After doing all of that we headed to the resorts beach where we lay on their neat chairs and enjoyed the beautiful view as you can see in the video. I really wish I could add photos...but it wont let me.


After we relaxed for awhile we went back to the boat and shopped around before getting on. I got a bracelet with our last name craved out of it. It is really neat! Once we got back on the boat we got ready for dinner but I wasn't feeling too good. We went to dinner, sat down and had to leave. I felt soooo sick. I took some Dramamine and passed out. (Thankfully that was the only day/night I didn't feel well)

Friday we relaxed on the boat and enjoyed our last day of vaca before returning to the real world on Saturday morning.

It was a wonderful vacation and I am so blessed that we were able to go on something like this for our anniversary!!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Those guys were pretty surprised Kason and I were married! I got called Hannah Montana! It is ironic you didn't feel well the same day of the trip I didn't :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com