OMG AM I Tired!? But in the most fantastic way!! My first week flew by and I love my little babies. This weekend was crazy busy- but I am finally home- washed clothes, myself, did my lesson plans, figured out tomorrow...
Quick Re-Cap
Friday:
long day...rough news @ school, please be in prayer that God will fight my battle and not to worry
Saturday:
drove to Katy, lunch with Colleen, Pamela & Cole, drove to Spring to get Carla (our wonderful model), drove to Jay's office where we spent the next four hours learning everything you could think of for photography and even took some photos : ) I love actually knowing how to work the camera instead of taking it on auto- I also love taking a photo and freaking out when you see it because it is awesome! : ) The difference between manual settings and auto is amazing! Carla was such a HOTT model and such a good sport...I'll have to add some photos of her up on the plane wing...oh it was so much fun. (Yeah thats right a plane wing...we shot in a plane hanger) Then we drove to Conroe to see Brad & Ragan for a little while before driving back to Spring and finally getting in bed around 1am!
Sunday:
woke up bright and early and headed back to Katy to get ready for Pamela's Bridal shower. it was wonderful. everything went smoothly and a good time was had by all. (pictures to come) i finally left Katy around 6:30, got home, picked up the house, did some laundry, showered, planned my day for tomorrow, picked out my outfit and now I am going to pass out....
Here comes another week with my 2nd graders!! Hopefully this week goes by as fast as last week!!
2 comments:
gosh you are one busy lady! pray that things all get worked out with the rough news you got!
I'll be thinking about you girl :) Hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment