Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pippy Poo

We were really worried how our first born, Pip (our furry friend) would cope with Ascher being born. He is very spoiled and is totally my baby so I was really worried he would be mean to Ascher or not like him. Boy we're we wrong. From the day we came home from the hospital Pip has been a best friend to Ascher. He was so good when we introduced them. He sniffed his feet and after a few minutes of sniffing him laid down in between Justin and I like ok, this is my family now. 





And it didn't stop when we introduced them, he is by his side at all times. 









1 comment:

Modern Camelot said...

Awww! I just loved introducing our baby to our dogs, its so cute to see them together! Great pictures :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com