Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Pushing a Stroller

There is something about pushing a stroller. Every little girl pushes a stroller with dolls in it her whole life. I have always dreamed of pushing a stroller with MY baby in it. It is so surreal. I feel like I was just at Babies R Us "practice pushing" around different strollers trying to decide which one I liked best. In the end, I don't think it would have mattered the stroller. I feel so prideful as I push my stroller down the street with my little man smiling/sleeping up at me! Oh its glorious. I love it!



Our morning walk starts our day off right and helps me get moving and ready for our day. We have so much fun listening to the birds chirp and look at all the bright colors of everything blooming. I always hated going for walks by myself but now I have a little mini me to come with me! Granted, after we get half way down the street little Ascher is fast asleep. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com