Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ascher's First Haircut

Ascher was born with a head full of hair. 


Justin was ready to give him a haircut before we ever left the hospital. Me- not so much. Everyone kept telling me oh it will fall out. Nope. Not my little man. His hair grew longer and thicker. At five months old Justin convinced me that he would just trim around his ears...


And so Justin did just that- just trimmed around his ears.

However, that only fixed the problem temporarily. I brush Ascher's hair into a comb over every day after his bath. Well it just keep getting longer on top and I kept ignoring it- determined to make it a year before his hair cut. Then we took his 8 month photos and I couldn't deny it anymore. He looked like a little hippie. 


So off we went  to the barber shop. I wanted him to have a real barber shop experience for his first haircut. So we took him to "The Barber Shop." Justin said it was where they brought all the fish in the corps to get their haircut so that was neat. He did so good. He was such a champ. He laughed at the air blowing and sat in the chair all by himself (Daddy stayed close by). Granted, he had to have his paci the whole time but thats okay- I'll take paci pictures over crying pictures.






 He did so good. Such a proud mama. He looks like such a big boy now. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com