Our holiday fun began Friday afternoon when we drove to Houston to spend the night with the Jamesons. We got there and headed to eat dinner at Subway before going to second's crazy kid show at the berry center. Ascher did so good once we got in there. Granted he is doing this whole roll around when you change him so Justin was not a happy camper when he came back from changing him. : ) Good thing I called "not it"
Anyways- the show was puppets, dancing and Christmas music all about the TRUE meaning of Christmas. When it was over they were dancing as everyone was leaving and Ascher was having a blast. He would jump up and down on Justins lap and scream of happiness. (I took a bunch of photos but they are on my phone and it is dead- I'll add them when I connect my phone)
After the show we headed back to the house. It was getting late so we let the kids play for a little while before getting everyone ready for bed. He was so excited he would not go to bed. Finally around 10 we all decided we would go to bed.
Saturday morning Ragan and I got up and met Chelsea for breakfast/coffee at Starbucks. I just adore Chelsea. She was my college roommate and best friend. Ragan is Chelsea's big sis in our sorority. I love that we all are still in touch. We met and talked for two hours. We shared good news, bad news, funny news, etc. and they are both gonna come to College Station on Friday to go shopping!! We got home and headed to Kason & Carla's for lunch with Nana.

No comments:
Post a Comment