Christmas Eve day flew by so fast! We woke up and started planning our day. Dad kept saying four o'clock is gonna be here faster than you know it and sure enough it was. Before getting dressed I made Ascher's hand print. I had some left over plaster so I made Pip's paw print too. : ) I got a little hand print kit at TJ Max so I didn't even have to make dough.
![]() |
| my babies hand/paw print |
| after church |
Then we put on his blazer...I mean how cute is this little boy in a big boy jacket??
Then we have Jessica, Roy and baby Hadley. Oh how I adore her. She is so sweet and little. You can lay her on the couch and she stays there. Haha
Now I think these just might be my favorite photos from the whole holiday season. I just know that one day these pictures will hold such a special place in Aschers heart. My dad has a matching Polo sweater that looks just like Aschers so we took pictures and look at the pure joy on both of their faces.
Before long the rest of the family got there (Parkers & Moores) so we had to take some more photos.


1 comment:
Beautiful and such a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment