Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Rewind Part I

The month of November flew by. I can't believe its already December 13th either! The holidays are my favorite time of year but I wish they would slow down. They just zoom by and its over before you know it. Anyways, November was a fun busy month.

The beginning of the month, Mom came to visit us on her way home from Dallas where she had been with Jessica, Roy and baby Hadley. 



We played in the back yard and showed off Aschers "crawling" skills. We just hang out and play with Ascher and the days fly by. She came on Wednesday and left on Thursday- just a quick trip to get her Ascher fix. Justin had Friday- Monday off so we just hung out as a family until Sunday when we drove to the Lake House to help Mr. Knight work on the deck. The girls all hung out and ended up going up in the attic and getting a bunch of Christmas stuff down. I was soo pumped! A lot of it is Justin's from when he was little and a lot of it was new stuff! It is all beautiful and I couldn't wait to get home to decorate!! Aunt Carla put Ascher to sleep on the patio. It was such a pretty day and we had a lot of fun.
The following week was pretty low key for Ascher and me. We just hung out and played the majority of the week. Justin had Monday off and I had MOPS on Thursday. Here are some fun pictures from our low key week...
Monday before Cici's 
Tuesday- his first taste of frozen waffle

Wednesday- brrrr its cold outside

My MOPS table (minus Valerie who wasnt there)
Friday Natalie and I drove with Ascher to the Cheesecake Factory for her birthday. I LOVE The Cheesecake Factory! It is by far my favorite place in the world to eat. Granted, we don't have one so I don't get it very often but it was totally worth the drive to get the yummy goodness and it was even more so worth the $8 I paid for my giant piece of chocolate cake. HMMM to die for!
Ascher did really good the whole time. He sat in his high chair like a big boy and flirted with all the women. Haha! He is such a good baby!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com