Ascher
9 months old
December 29, 2012
Ascher stats:
Weight: 19lbs 11 ounces
Clothing: 6-9 months (getting tight but I still let him wear some of my favorites), 12 month is still a little big but comfy, 12 month pj's
Diapers: Size 3 Pampers Cruisers
Eats: He eats a 6 ounce bottle when he wakes up normally 7:30. He will eat breakfast around 8:30-9 which consists of a fruit/oatmeal and 4 ounces of milk. Lunch is around 12:30ish and it is fruit & veggie with 4 ounces milk. He has afternoon milk around 3 with a snack. Normally snacks are puffs, ritz, cheddar puffs, yogurt bites, Mummum. Dinner around 6 consists of veggie & fruit with 4-6 ounce milk. Most nights I’ll chop up whatever meat we are eating and let him eat some little pieces. Then around 8 a 6 ounce warm milk to drift away into sleepy land. He also drinks water from his sippy cup all day long. He also snacks all day long as well. If I am eating anything he sits at my feet and begs for whatever it is. His personal favorite this month was Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips. I pretend like he is getting chips and give him a puff or cracker. He seems to be content as long as he is eating while I eat. : )
He is still not tolerating milk. : ( On Christmas
I was so excited because he sat at the table with us and I fed him some ham and
mashed potatoes. Then he made a face and BLAH! It all came back up- the mashed
potatoes had milk in them. : ( He also doesn’t tolerate the yogurt puffs very
well. I just pray he will outgrow it. He is on strictly soy.
Sleeping: If Justin is leaving for work, he wakes up when Justin locks the door around 7:15-7:30- if Justin isn’t going to work he will sleep till 8:15ish. So nice. He takes a morning nap between 10-11 and sleeps anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and half hours. He takes his afternoon nap around 3 and again sleeps between 45 and an hour and a half. It really depends on what we have done that day. Then he goes to bed at 8 and sleep thru the night. However, I am still putting him to sleep in our bed and then when we go to bed Justin moves him to his crib. He normally wakes up, whimpers and goes right back to sleep.
Sleeping: If Justin is leaving for work, he wakes up when Justin locks the door around 7:15-7:30- if Justin isn’t going to work he will sleep till 8:15ish. So nice. He takes a morning nap between 10-11 and sleeps anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and half hours. He takes his afternoon nap around 3 and again sleeps between 45 and an hour and a half. It really depends on what we have done that day. Then he goes to bed at 8 and sleep thru the night. However, I am still putting him to sleep in our bed and then when we go to bed Justin moves him to his crib. He normally wakes up, whimpers and goes right back to sleep.
Still Favorites:
Banging on everything
Giving kisses (I don't know who likes this
better- him or me?)
Tags on clothes and toys
Shoes & their laces
Bubble Guppies (really only when they sing)
Still loves to jump
Tags on clothes and toys
Shoes & their laces
Bubble Guppies (really only when they sing)
Still loves to jump
Bath time
Sweet Potatoes & Pears
New
Favorites:
His activity table he got
for Christmas
Crawling EVERYWHERE
Lawn Mower- he doesn’t
understand the pushing concept but he loves to chew on it and pull and turn the
buttons
Stackable rings- such a
simple toy yet absolutely loves its
Emptying the toy basket
Playing in the dog food
Pulling up on EVERYTHING--He
is so proud of himself when he does it. He turns and looks at you and smiles-
like look at me. Then he gets stuck and can’t sit back down. His legs shake
until he finally either fusses or falls over.
Swings at the park
Dislikes:
green peas
changing clothes or diapers (tries to roll off changing table)—OMG this has gotten really bad. We have been at our wits end when it comes to this. It has been ridiculous.
Laying down when he still wants to crawl
around- he rolls over and then he wants to crawl even though he is half asleep
getting in his high chair- he screams when you put the tray on then he is fine. Little toot.
getting in his high chair- he screams when you put the tray on then he is fine. Little toot.
sitting still (picture taking is getting difficult)
runny nose
Firsts:
Haircut: such a good little boy in the barber chair
Cold: He has had ear infections and
stuffy noses but he had never had a runny nose and nasty cough until the day
after Christmas. He never got a fever and when I took him to the doctor he told
me it was just a cold. Go figure. There goes $20- I say better to be safe, than
sorry. I swear by Johnson and Johnson Vapor Bath. Every night I put that in his
bath and even my nose got clear.
Christmas- He was such a cute little Santa and we just adored watching him experience all of the joys that come with Christmas.
Crawling- Oh my- is he on the move! He crawls EVERYWHERE. He no longer wants to cuddle and sit with me on the couch or let me read him a book- nope- I want to be down on the ground and into everything. I have a blockade in the hallway and on the way to the kitchen. He has maneuvered his way around both of them. Little stinker. When he wants something there is no stopping him. If he is just cruising along then he crawls a little, sits up, plays and goes again but if he is on his way somewhere man he gets going fast!!
Still no teeth- come on little teethers!
Will post 9 month onesie photos when I put on computer


No comments:
Post a Comment