This is more so for me to keep track. I basically use this blog as his baby book. Justin's mom kept a wonderful baby book for Justin and I absolutely love going through it and reading everything. Something she did was write out everything he got for Christmas. It is so neat to look back at what he got- so here goes nothing. I probably will forget stuff but for the most part...
Santa: Lawn Mower, Activity Table, Little People Nativity Set, PJ's
Mom & Dad: Clothes, Floor Puzzles, Shape Sorter, Spin & Say
Grammy & Grandpa: First Set of Blocks, Little People Dump Truck, Little People Noahs Ark, Melissa & Doug pull toy, Scooby Doo Plate set, Elegant Baby Picnic Set, clothes, recordable storybook, Fisher Price ABC peek-a-blocks, puzzles, pound a peg, ring stacker
Aunt Jessica & Uncle Roy: Green Firetruck
Coker Family: TV that plays when turned and first set of balls (football, soccer ball and basketball)
Natalie & Issac: Scout the Dog
Great Aunts & Uncles: money
He is one loved little boy. We are so blessed to have such a loving family and supportive friends! My heart overflows with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment