Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Interact- What is Grace?

Today I started my Tuesday morning bible study at church. I am so pumped & so happy to be involved with such a great group of women. Not to even mention how grateful I am to be able to have the opportunity to get to study The Word with these ladies. Our group has 30 women in it ranging from a junior in college to women with 6 great-grandkids.

We are studying Galatians & Ephesians. Each week will dig into one chapter and discuss. I can't wait to get started and see what God will reveal to me.

Ascher was in a different room today. A big boy room. They had a little schedule when you dropped him off that said 9:30-10 buggy ride, 10-10:30 indoor play 10:30-11:15 music. He was in the infant room before and just played in a swing basically. Now he gets a snack, and to crawl around everywhere. When I picked him up he was PASSED OUT! He didn't wake up when I took him from girl, walked to the car, put him in car seat, took him out of car seat, and he slept for another hour when we got home. He was so tired! They said he loved the buggy ride and flirted with all the workers-- go figure ; )

They asked us today in bible study- "What is Grace?" When you think of the word Grace, what do you think? How do you define it? I'm gonna mediate on it this week- please share with me your view of Grace...


Galatians 1:10
10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people?If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.


No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com