This year I had a weekend long celebration. On Friday, Justin and I went to Wings N More with Natalie and Issac. The babies tagged along and did great. They had fun
Justin had to work Saturday half day. Mom got here around 9:30 on her way to Dallas. She is keeping Hadley, my niece for the first week Jessica has to go back to work. We hung out and I showed her my latest snapfish books. : ) Justin got home and we all just hung out and enjoyed watching Ascher play. We all ended up taking a nap in the afternoon- which is so unlike us but apparently we all were tired. Mom brought cupcakes from my favorite place in Kingwood. We ate cupcakes before Justin and I went on a date night to Chilli's. YUM! We used to always go there so it was nice to eat again! They have the best queso!
Ascher looks like he is ready for some cupcake!
We had a wonderful date night and Ascher was perfect for Mom and was asleep by 8 like a good little boy. After dinner, Justin and I went to Best Buy and bought me a printer! Woohoo! I loved my printer in college but in the many moves since then I lost one of the cords and never could get it to work again. We had a few crappy printers but nothing that ever worked more than once so my parents & Justin got me a fancy printer! I love love love it! It's wireless and I love being able to be in one room and print to the other! Thanks Mom & Dad & Justin!
Sunday was my actual birthday. I woke up and fed Ascher in bed. While I was feeding him, Justin brought me cinnamon rolls in bed! My favorite!! YUMMY! After debating going back to sleep or not- I got up and chatted with Mom before she got on the road. After mom left, I gave Justin a little smirk and slid back into bed. Woohoo! Daddy let me sleep until 11 am! It was heaven! Best birthday present ever!! Once I woke up, I did normal things for the day- cleaned bottles, picked up the house, cleaned out the study so the printer would fit. I didn't take one picture on my actual birthday. Sad. I don't think I even put make up on though so its probably for the better. ; )
It was a wonderful birthday weekend and I look forward to what 26 will bring!!
1 comment:
Glad you had a great birthday- birthday twin!! :)
Post a Comment