We also opened Christmas presents from Daniel & Megan. They got us some awesome pj pants. Daniel & Megan always wear themed pants when they are here during football season so they thought we needed to have some too. Justin's are Mario and mine are Marvin the Martian. Too cute! They also got Ascher the cutest Finding Nemo bath toys.
After we ate we decided we needed to take pictures before the night wore on and we all wanted to put on our PJ pants. Don't worry it was only 8 pm. Before we could pose Kason took the camera and had a little fun with Ascher.
Then I made everyone pose by the Christmas tree...
Kason & Carla (with Daniel photo bombing)
and yup...now that the word is out I can share...DANIEL & MEGAN are having a BABY!!!!! She is due July 1st. We have known since the beginning and I have made them take pictures like this every time we are together but I never can post them anywhere because no one knew!! WOOHOO! Secrets out!!And our little family! I am just so happy. This year has been so full of joy and I can't imagine being happier.
After pictures we all went and changed but first some family play time with Aschers table...even Uncle Kason had some fun with the table..notice in our picture we are all playing with Ascher. In Kason photo- its just Kason playing by himself with table. Haha!
Then it was pajama time...Carla & I were having fun in our pj's. I love Megan laughing in that one!
I think I was showing off my full tummy and I have no idea what Carla was doing..haha!!Then I made preggers get up and pose with us.
The rest of the night was real eventful let me tell ya. We watched three pretty little liars while the boys played video games. (NERD ALERT) After that we all played Cranium. It was a lot of fun. I tried to get the boys acting out on video but every time I would video it wasn't funny. Go figure. Midnight came. We kissed hello to the new year and goodbye to the last. Toasted with Champagne and went to bed. We got pretty wild- can't you tell? : )
No comments:
Post a Comment