Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

15 months 6-29-13

Ascher
15 months
June 29, 2013

So I am a little late in writing this so it may be a short one. I wasn't very good the month of June keeping track of things but I'll see what I have written down and what the photos from the month might trigger in my memory.


  • still 22 lbs, size 4 diapers, mostly 18 month clothes but still fits fine into 12 month clothes
  • at his 15 month check up he has lost 8 ounces since his year visit. She didn't seem to be worried about it. 
  • SEVEN teethers!! Woohoo!! 
  • straight sippy cup, only Soy milk - still dilute juice
  • still 2 naps a day (10am and 2 or 3 pm)
  • had his first sleepover with Grammy & Grandpa while we were in Vegas
  • loves reading books- brings them to me every morning and we read the same books over and over and over (mostly ones about animals and trucks...go figure)
  • still LOVES being outside- loves his blow up pool

  • talks nonstop. He says A LOT of words. Even the doctor was impressed with how much he talks.
  • thinks he is big kid and plays with remote & sits on couch to watch TV & drink milk 


  •  loves peanut butter & strawberries
  • turned his car seat to face the front ( I know there is lots of controversy about this- but he was not having facing backwards anymore and my SIL and friends all have their babies this age facing front...not a battle I choose to fight. Its what works for us) 

  • plays hide and seek 
  • plays in and with his trucks non-stop. I am pretty sure that if he only had truck toys he would be perfectly content. Maybe throw a ball in one of the trucks and that little boy would be in heaven!!



Can't believe my little boy is 15 months old!! Time really does fly. I love his little personality that I see emerging and can't wait to see more of it as the time goes by!! 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com