Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lake Weekend with the Hameedi's

The last weekend in June Justin's sister Cambrey and her family came to visit and since we were going to be gone for the 4th of July we decided we would spend the weekend at the lake with them. It was great! We went up Saturday morning, the whole family came out, we played in the pool, we rode the kids 4wheeler in the front yard, grilled out and just enjoyed each others company. We hadn't all been together since I was pregnant with Ascher!! I'll let the pictures tell the story.

Gigi & KDan with the newest baby, Hannah
Aunt Ragan & Ascher
KDan loves his babies
Where we spend most of the time at the lake...the kitchen
Ascher & Emerson
Grayson & Hannah (LOL!!!)
Eric doing sit ups in the pantry
Me & Hannah

After eating we attempted a WHOLE family photo (minus Joe). After probably close to an hour we finally had everyone sitting down, smiling, and semi looking at the camera. We then proceeded to take 800 more photos. : ) 



The WHOLE family (minus Joe) 
The Knight 5 (Taylor, Cambrey, Justin, Ragan & Kason)
All the girls (plus Pip- he refused to get out)
hanging out on the hill
we couldn't help but laugh at this goober
We stayed put as long as we could. All our children were being tended too and we were gonna enjoy that moment as long as they would let us.
K-Dan & Gigi with all their grandkids
Justin and Brad were matching. Like literally had on the same shorts.
This was funny because they were discussing about why is Justin always in the middle and Justin was like I AM THE MIDDLE! (he is the middle kid) It was funny. They always stand oldest to youngest.
We then went to the front yard and rode the kid 4wheeler. LOL- Even KDan got on with Hannah (we all were freaking out he was gonna crash with her in his arms)

We all hung out until late when everyone headed back home. We stayed overnight so we could get some time with Cambrey since we would be gone the rest of their trip. Sunday we got up and played some more. I didn't use my camera as much on Sunday. I think Ginger took some photos of us all in the pool but I didn't get any. Ascher loved being in the pool with Aunt Cambrey. He kicked his feet and swam back and forth in her arms. I played with the boys and they splashed me while I pretended I was going to give them 1000's of kisses while they screamed and swam away. Before long on Sunday we had to head back home. It wasn't goodbye though...we had plans for the Waco Zoo on Tuesday!! 

It was a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com