Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Utah: Thursday the 4th of July

Thursday we woke up and discussed our plan of action for the day. We decided the boys would go get us McDonald's for breakfast while we figured out what we would be doing. We ate breakfast and then decided we would go hiking. Chelsea, Garrett, Justin and I drove to the trail (the others walked- they are crazy) and began hiking. Phew. I am not used to high altitude and long hikes. (Lets be real here guys...I'm not known to work out...like ever.) However, it was beautiful and Justin and I enjoyed our time together---laughing and making fun of the fact I was out of breath. We got some beautiful photos while up on the mountain though. 
 We were the slow ones. 
Chelsea ended up turning around not too far in because she didn't feel well and is supposed to take it easy. 
 Me and my man

 Ashley, Megan, Kimberly, Block & Me
 Beautiful


 the trail we did
This baby moose was in the front yard of a house we passed on the way back to our house. Crazy!!

After our hike Kimberly, Megan & Chelsea got ready for the rehearsal while we took it easy for a little while. It was so much fun to actually take my time to get dressed and ready and do my hair and makeup. I feel like I always just throw my make up on in the car and just blow dry my hair...but for the 4th I went all out. : ) Justin even helped me curl my hair. 

girls before they left for rehearsal
Before we left
Dinner @ Canyon Lodge

Megan & Rine
Block, Me, & Chelsea
The Fabulous Bunce Twins
Slice & Me
Chelsea giving her speech-- she was so nervous
NANNNY doing our ritual fireplace photo
the girls
loving on baby self
The Bride & Me
I love Kelly! She is Jordans friend from Florida. I met her at her bachelorette party and we had such fun together!
I thought my scarf looked cool as a headband. No one else thought so. HMPH. 
Kisses!! 
Tomorrow would be the BIG day for Jordan & Austin!!! WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com