Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Utah: Wednesday the 3rd

Warning: I'm about to blow up with posts because I am determined to get all the way caught up before the end of July so I can start fresh in August. : )

On Wednesday July 3rd Justin and I headed to Park City, Utah for one of my best friends, Jordan's, wedding. I could hardly wait! I was so excited! We stayed in a beautiful condo with Chelsea & Garrett, Kimberly & Jeremy, Block & Rein, and Ashley & Megan (Twins). It was great! The only downfall to the condo was the main floor didn't have AC-- just heat. Well it was in the high 90's during the day. Woooheeee...it cooled off at night though and we cranked the AC on the 2nd floor down real low in hopes it would flow down...it did.

Anyways- we got there on Wednesday and walked over to Main Street where we ate dinner at a little pizzeria. Chelsea turned 12 weeks pregnant on Friday so we took bump photos and just chilled around the condo the rest of the evening. We were all pretty pooped from the long day of travel. Plus the time change had us all sleepy and ready for bed pretty early.
before dinner
Chelsea bump & me
view from porch
Baby Self
Slice & Me on porch after dinner

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com