Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Utah: Jordan & Austin's Wedding: Getting Ready

We woke up and headed to Starbucks for coffee & breakfast before we went to the St. Regis and did yoga. Who wants to do yoga the morning of their wedding!? Jordan is crazy but we had so much fun. We took it easy, laughed and talked the majority of the time. 
Jordan's Bridesmaids & Me : ) 
After yoga, the hair and make up people arrived and I got to taking pictures. Her photographer wasn't arriving until 1 so I had the honor of taking pictures while they got their hair and makeup done along with everyone just enjoying the morning. I'll let the pictures tell the story of the morning. 












Around lunch time I drove back to the condo so Justin and I could go to lunch. We walked down to Main Street and had lunch at a cute restaurant called Zoom. After awhile it was time to get ready for the main event....the wedding. That shall be tomorrow...its bed time. 

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com