
This weekend was another weekend closer to Justin moving here. Yippie!!!!!!
Not to mention the AGGIES WON!
Friday I made up a missed day at my elementary school. Justin arrived on Friday night. We went to eat at Cotton Patch and then came back to the house and just chilled for a little while. We decided not to stay up too late since we had to get up super early the next morning for the 11:30 game. Saturday was a whirl-wind fun packed day. We got to campus and waited to watch step off. The Knight's family friends were at the game and everyone was soo happy to see each other. They seemed to pick up right where they had left off. I hope one day I can have friendship like that...We spent the day at their tailgate and had some amazing food and a good time was had by all.



Today Justin didn't leave for quite some time. It was great. Last weekend he had to leave early and get back to the office where he spent all Sunday and Monday so for him to be relaxed and not worry about the time according to the job was great. It was music to my ears when he said he needed to leave to go pack. He can leave if he is going to pack to move here!!! : ) I told him earlier it is almost finally hitting me he is moving here and will be here before I know it. I cant believe this day is finally coming....
No comments:
Post a Comment