Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?
But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!
Jenny Bizaillion passed from this world at 3:38pm.
She was the most beautiful, wonderful friend, perfect mom, devoted sister, loyal daughter, and best wife a person could ever have.
We will see her again.
This just breaks my heart. I read this and started bawling. I never met the girl yet I feel so connected to her. That could have been me. I know God isn't finished with me yet and that is why I am still here but I keep thinking of her little girl who will never know her mother. I have just sat here and cried.
My heart really just breaks in two. This was posted on the care page as a comment. Someone made this video for their niece so the girl in the pictures is NOT Jenny, but this song is something so true and we must remember this as we face tomorrow.
Keep her family in your prayers.
Title: You Wouldn't Cry
3 comments:
So sad. I will pray for the family.
That is so sad. I read your post the other day about her having to lose her legs and that was so sad. I am sure that is hard for you with how well you could relate to her.. I am so sorry.
I am glad God pulled you through that, and we know that Jenny is feeling no more pain. I will be praying for her sweet daughter and husband. whew. thats tough...
Oh my goodness...I weep...praying...
Post a Comment