Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Couples Shower

This past weekend was Kason & Carla's couple shower. It turned out GREAT! I had gone to Kingwood cause Justin was out of town and had just returned Saturday early afternoon. As soon as I got back in town I got busy shopping and packing up my car to head over to Taylors to help get ready. We decorated and before we knew it was time to get the party started. : )
The happy couple
We started the night off by eating some yummy lasagna and pizza. The theme was "His & Hers." On one side of the table we had lasagna, salad and wine (her's) and heart shaped pizza, beer and chocolate cigars (his). It turned out super cute. After dinner we started the games...This picture was the "Wedding Night" game. They had a bag full of clothes and were blindfolded. They each had to take turns picking something out of the bag and then putting it on each other. The bag consisted of everything from our 5 year old nephews underwear, fairy wings, boots, shape ups (my personal favorite), lingerie, etc. It was hilarious! The next game we played was "Name Those Legs." All the boys had to roll up their jeans and then 3 at a time get behind a sheet and "model" their legs. Carla then had to guess which legs were the legs of her beloved! She guessed right. : )
Then we played, "Name that Kiss." Kason was blindfolded and then all the girls (with fresh lipstick on) kissed Kason on the check and forehead. Kason then had to choose which kiss was Carlas. The sad thing is one of his buddies (MALE) gave him a kiss and he knew immediately that it was Brady. We all laughed and wondered how he knew so quickly it was Brady...haha! He claims he could smell him! But once again, just like Carla, Kason got it right on the money. I guess thats what happens when you date for 6 years!

We then cut cake, played the newlywed game, took pictures and just spent time together. I have so many more pictures but I am sure Carla will blog and put some of them up ; ) Overall, it was a great shower. A good time was had by all and I had to my inhaler a number of times from laughing, smiling and talking so much! (that must mean I had a good time) : )
Carla & All Her Sisters!!
**Cambrey, Taylor, Ragan, Carla, Me, Melissa**

Less than 100 days until the big day (they have been engaged since before Justin & I...since December 2008)

I'll leave you with this...we still are newlyweds ya know? : )

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Looks like so much fun! Are you doing ok?

Mrs. Mama said...

just came across your blog! very cute pictures! can't wait to read more, your newest follower :)

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com