Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Bird Humans?

I know you all are patiently awaiting a new picture of the hair but you will just have to wait a little longer...I am waiting till I put on make up to take a picture....hasn't happened yet. Plus, I ordered the dress and some other things from Forever 21 so once I get my dress in (supposed to arrive tomorrow) I'll put it on and model it and my hair : ) Today has been great. Justin was originally leaving to go on a job but since he has the whole week off he didn't go! Yippie so instead we cleaned house, washed cars, been together and now I am currently sitting on the couch watching Justin play PS3 Battlefield 2! (P.S. I just asked Justin..."what are you playing??" His response: "Battlefield....TWO!" haha apparently the TWO is important).

I am soo excited. I LOVE photography. If you have been reading for awhile or know me you know my obsession. When Justin and I got married we purchased a Cannon 50D and some extra lens so I could start my business! I even ordered business cards, that story I will save for another day. Today was a perfect day to photograph, yet I had no one to capture. But I am super excited because I am about to get busy. I am going to be taking my cousins engagement session and her bridal portraits. My friend from work I am taking her family portraits and then easter photos of her two girls (one 7, one 7 months!), my other friends engagement/family photos, two maternity shoots (my cousin & my friend) I have a photography blog, Lauren Knight Photography where some of my stuff is, but I havent been able to do alot of people because you have to HAVE people to photograph. Also, you can become a fan on facebook. Just search Lauren Knight Photography! So if any of you live in College Station or Houston or somewhere between & want some photos, hit me up! : ) I have spent the past few hours sitting on the computer looking up photography props and ideas. I am obsessed with this one idea I have for my friends 7 month old and any future babies to photograph....I want to do this sooooo badly. However, $175 is a little pricey...I am trying to figure out how I can make it myself. Also, I really want Justin to make me a picket fence. (leave one side natural and one side white). I also told Justin I want to turn half the garage into my studio! HA! Works great now while it is still cool but sweaty studio this summer might not be as great! Alright, I'm off to do some more research! : )

2 comments:

carissa said...

your photog blog is awesome! you will do so well!

Jamie said...

We just ordered a Cannon and should be getting it soon. I would love to become a better photographer :) Your pics on your photo blog are really good!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com