Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Food on the Brain

There is no other way to put this other than my principal thought I needed more time to recover so I am off until after Spring Break. I haven't decided how I feel about this. Half of me is excited because it gives me more time to recover and get back to 100% fully, the other half of me is sad I am missing so much school. My little kiddos are the reason I get up and get to school every day. Anyways, I have been doing house work and going on a lot of walks with Pip to get my strength back up. Every time I go for a walk I think of how I could hardly walk to the bathroom now I can walk all the way around the block...such a small step for some but soo exciting for me. I also have been menu planning since Justin is coming back home and I am home all day. So here is what I have planned until Justin goes back out of town again...

Tonight:
Eggs ( J isn't home yet so its just me and the dog)
Thursday:
Lunch: Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich with goldfish
Dinner: Spaghetti with Garlic Bread & Brownies
Friday:
Lunch Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato Soup
Dinner:Out with one of our gift cards & then to Spoons (my favorite yogurt store) for a date night (Justin and I haven't had ANY time alone! He is either gone or we have plans for the weekend)
Saturday:
Lunch: Deli Sandwiches
Dinner: Tacos (this was our staple when we first got married and we haven't had it in awhile, figured I'd pull out this old staple) : )
Sunday:
Lunch: Chicken Salad (my moms recipe)
Dinner: Cream Cheese & Ham Omelet or left overs from lunch
Monday:
Lunch: Turkey & Cheese Wraps
Dinner: Road House for Taylor's Birthday
Tuesday:
Lunch: Easy Taco Salad
Dinner: Taco Soup
Wednesday:
left overs

I am leaving Wednesday evening to go to a training until Friday. Justin will most likely be leaving on Wednesday morning for his next job.

3 comments:

Carla said...

That sounds like a tasty menu and a great idea!!

lissalauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
carissa said...

i want to go to spoons. it sounds yumm. i want to eat at your house this week! seriously, this all sounds great... and considering i mostly eat pb & j with goldies every day i wouldn't even mind coming today for lunch. ; ) you are adorable. i love your blog. thanks for following. i'm a cali gal too (living in the south right now), so cali gals are my fave bloggers. don't tell anyone. it's great to meet. i'm your newest follower.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com