Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Our New Bedroom

Yesterday Justin and I went shopping. : ) When we first got married we purchased a new kitchen table, which I love- then when we bought a house we purchased our living room furniture & our amazing fridge- which I also love so this weekend we purchased the last of our big purchases for our house for awhile...a new bedroom suite!!I love love love it! My criteria was- I wanted drawers attached to the bed- and I got it! : ) We also got a king mattress for our new king bed. We got a comforpedic. It is made by the engineers of tempurpedic! I LOVE IT! It is a pure memory foam mattress. When I told mom, her response was, "Your back will LOVE you!" So true! (for those of you who don't know when I was 18, I broke my back on the back of a jet ski so ever since then I have to be careful with my back).

Anyways, it wont be in for a month but that will give me time to find a duvet cover and a down comforter on sale! : )

P.S. I am OFFICIALLY 2nd Grade. I will start moving into my new room tomorrow! (However, the teacher whose room I am moving into hasn't moved out! UGH! So I'm gonna start moving and hopefully she will get busy moving her stuff)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love it too! I really like the drawers...great for storage!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com