Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jackson Turns 2!

Saturday, February 27th I was invited to my co-worker/friend son's 2nd birthday party. I told her I would photograph it for her as well considering when you have a two year old you don't spend the whole party taking photos and in Natalie's case, she spent the party in the kitchen making sure everything was perfect and trust me it was. Jackson was so cute. The theme was "On A Farm" and she even had a full fledge petting zoo! The kids loved it and some were even scared of it. (haha) the miniature horse even put on a show! She did such a good job with the party. I'll let the pictures explain the rest...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

After the party, I had two special arrivals. My parents. J was out of town so Mom & Dad came to spend Saturday & Sunday with me. It was nice. I hadn't seen them since January and for us- thats a long while. I always go visit them so it was nice for them to come see me. They hadnt seen our new bedroom furniture or my piano. (Don't worry I gave them a concert). Dad and I went shopping for Dad a new A&M hat and sticker for the car since his old one was coming off. After shopping we went home and got mom and headed to Cheddars for dinner. It was so much fun, but sad to not have J with us. After dinner we went home and watched 48 hours ( I know we are so much fun) and headed to bed. Sunday morning Mom got up and felt terrible and was in a lot of pain (she tore her mincus and has to have surgery) so Dad and I headed to church. It was a really good sermon. Perhaps I'll post on that later. After church we went and got lunch and before long Mom & Dad were on their way home. It was a nice busy weekend which doesn't happen often when J is gone.

My Ribs : )

Mom & Me
Dad liking Cheddars Spinach Dip
Excuse quality- all photos from dinner were taken with my phone*

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow. I want her to help me plan Ava's first birthday....which is only 6 months away!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com