Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Pip's New Friend

UGH! This week could NOT HAVE BEEN LONGER. I was so ready for today. I have just not had a good week. Hence- the fact that I am just now blogging and probably overloading your google reader with the amount of blogs I just did. I have been sitting here forever! 

Tonight I let Pip out in the backyard. He has been obsessed with our neighbor ever since she got a puppy. Always trying to get his nose under the fence- even digging (a little). Well a few nights ago I went over to her backyard and we let them actually play instead of teasing them from opposite sides of the fence. To say they liked each other is an understatement. They were in heaven. They played for a good two hours while my neighbor and I caught up.

So catch back up to tonight...I let Pip out and he immediately runs to the fence and Izzie is there within seconds trying her hardest to get to him. Before we know it- Izzie has crawled completely under the fence and is now running and playing in our backyard with Pip. They were in heaven again. So cute. Pip has a new friend with the capability to crawl under the fence to be with him. Hilarious and so cute!


Pip & Izzie taking a break from their chase fest

This is a photo my neighbor took before Izzie learned she could get under the fence. This was a daily occurrence. One nose under the fence- then the other.  That is Izzie on the left and Pip's nose under the fence. 
 

1 comment:

Randy Coker said...

Izzy is the name of my dog also Lauren. Mine is a dachshund.

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com