Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend

Saturday morning we got up and went to IHOP for breakfast and by breakfast I mean 11:45 : ) We weren't the only ones up that late...we had to wait for a good 30 minutes to get seated but it was worth every minute. I love IHOP! DELISH!! After we ate we started car shopping. We went to the Toyota place and looked around. I was disappointed in the Highlander- its much smaller than I thought. We looked at all the other options but everything either seemed too big or too small. It was still fun to go car shopping though. We will keep on looking. I really like the new Ford Explorer but they are NO WHERE to be found!! We will keep on...


After car shopping we went home and cleaned up a bit before heading to Kason & Carla's for the night. We got there and hung out. When J and I first got married, Kason & Carla were still in college so we were with them all the time. We used to call them "our roommates." It had been a while since the four of us hung out like old times so it was nice to chill and catch up. We stayed up late talking and being together.


Sunday morning got here bright and early. We got up and headed to church to see Kinley (our newest niece) get baptised. We filled three pews of people who came to see the sweet little girl get baptised. We all were so proud. After church we went to Ragan & Brads for a luncheon celebration.

1 comment:

Carla said...

I love Kinley's face in the last photograph...priceless :) We loved having ya'll over...we need to do it more often!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com